Friday 3 August 2012

I've never been much good at writing...

The spotted hawk swoops by and accuses me, he complains
of my gab and my loitering.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.

It's four in the morning, my head hurts from thinking, my heart is still racing from the anxiety attack hours before and the only comfort nearby is my dog. My dog's infested with bugs so I won't be bothering him.

I'm going to be treating this blog as a way to reach out to people who I may have spited in the past, those who have been hurt by anything I may have said. It's always a good idea to try to set your wrongs right, and this will hopefully go someway to doing that.

About two months ago I started experiencing minor panic attacks. I dismissed them as growing pangs initially, but after a few incidents with friends, the minor panic attacks became major and they happened far more frequently. I'm apprehensive about seeing a psychiatrist, but I now know that if I don't I may end up some new place, much darker than any I've visited before.

So, this blog will be treated as a form of catharsis. I don't know whether it'll help. I'm sure as time goes along everything will get better, the blog posts will surely become lighter in nature and it will be less about chronicling my depression and more as a way to make you, the reader, laugh.

I've never typed "you, the reader" before. I guess that makes it an official blog now. Hopefully you'll enjoy what I write.

Sam

Published at 05:00

No comments:

Post a Comment